Visiting an Inmate
Jail Visitation status: OPENHours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Learn More
Both on-site and at-home video visitation is now available!
The Cache County Jail recently upgraded the video visitation program to allow for two options for visiting an inmate: public visitation done at the CacheCounty Jail and at-home visitation that can be done from any mobile device for a fee.
Visitation Information and Rules:
- The visiting week will be Sunday through Saturday. Visitors will have the option of coming to the Cache County Jail for a free on-site visit, or may opt to create an account and have the ability to visit remotely for a fee.
- On-site visiting hours and limitations:
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and again 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 free visits will be allowed on-site each week with each visit period being 20 minutes long. The visiting week is Sunday to Saturday.
- Visitors will need to schedule on-site visits at least 24 hours in advance. This can be done by going to https://securustech.net. Choose the "Video Services" tab at the top of the page and then follow the directions to schedule your on-site visit.
- Visits may be denied due to facility operations issues, security threats, etc. Visits will not be allowed if active protective orders, stalking injunctions, etc. exist between the visitor and the inmate.
- Visitors may not visit if they were booked or housed at the Cache County Jail within 30 days of the visit.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors over the age of 16 must present a photo ID before beginning the visit. For visitors 16 - 18 years of age, this may be a school ID card or other similar type of ID. For visitors 18 years and older, the photo ID must be a vald government document: i.e., drivers license, state ID card, passport, etc.
- Parents must be in control of their children at all times. Do not allow children to play on stools, visiting kiosks, etc. Parents who fail to maintain control of their children may be asked to leave the visiting area.
- No food or drink is allowed in the visiting room.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visiting room.
- Remote visiting hours and limitations:
- 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday through Saturday.
- One visiting period per day, up to 7 visits per week. Visiting periods may be twenty to forty minutes long. Fees do apply for remote visiting.
- Prior to scheduling a remote visit, indivdiuals must go to the securus website at https://securustech.net to complete an on-line application. Once this aplication has been approved by the Cache County Jail, visitors may schedule their remote visits through the same website.
- The account holder must be present at the beginning of each remote visit.
- Visits will not be allowed between visitors and inmates who have active protective orders, stalking injunctions, etc.
- Fees paid for remote visits are non-refundable. The jail is not liable for lost funds due to visits that did not occur due to security issues, disiplinary issues, etc.
- Failure to follow rules set by the Cache County Jail may result in a person's on-line account being denied.
Rules for both on-site and remote visits:
- Visitors and inmates may not engage in sexually explicit behavior. This includes nudity, sexually explicit converstation/hand gestures, etc.
- Visitors are required to be fully clothed and may not wear sexually suggestive clothing. This includes see-through clothing, etc.
- Any communication that is deemed to threaten the safety and security of the facility (information on transports, movement, etc.) will result in the visit being terminated.
- Visitors who violate rules with regards to visiting will have their visiting privelges suuspended. Visiting is not an unfettered right, and as such, visitors who violate rules can have their access to the visiting program suspended indefinitely.