Putting Money on Inmate Account
- Money can be placed on an inmate's account at the Cache County Jail or online. An ATM is located in the jail lobby and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The ATM accepts cash and credit/debit cards. There is a small fee to use the ATM.
- Money can also be placed on an inmate's account at the Jail Administrative window located in the booking lobby, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, except on legal holidays..
- Money can also be placed on an inmate account online.
- Family and friends may purchase commissary items atjailatm.com.
- Upon the inmate's release, any money that remains on an inmate account will be placed on a debit card and released with the inmate.