Inmate Phone Calls
- Inmates cannot receive incoming calls; however, an option to leave a voice mail for inmates is now available (a small fee applies.) Learn how by clicking on the Jail Voicemail link below.
- Inmates can make outgoing calls.
- All inmate outgoing calls are either collect or pre-paid using purchased phone time. Inmates are able to purchase phone time to make non-collect phone calls.
- Family and friends have the option of seeting up an account through Securus (see number below) and have received calls charged to that account.
- If you do not wish to receive calls from an inmate, you can put a block on your phone so that they are unable to call you. This can be done by speaking with a member of jail administration ((435) 755-1000).
- The inmate phone system is provided by Securus Technologies. If you have any questions you may call them at 1-800-844-6591.